Your order may be amended until you submit it by clicking the Submit Order button on the payment page.Once your order has been submitted we will send you an email containing an order reference number and details of the product(s) ordered. This email is an acknowledgement, not acceptance of your order.
Your order is accepted and a legally binding contract made when we send you a second email confirming we processed your order and dispatched it. The second email will contain details of how we will deliver the products to you and the tracking information available. In the unlikely event that your product is out of stock, we will inform you of this in this email. The out of stock notification will give details of anticipated delivery and give you the option to cancel or accept the order.
The notification is not legally binding until we confirm your order is in stock.We may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case the second email will inform you of this.If your payment details cannot be authorised, we may invite you to pay by another method.
We accept payment by Visa, Visa Debit or Mastercard.
Payment is deducted when we process your order.
All prices and charges on this site are shown in Pounds Sterling and do not include shipping fees, which are calculated before your final payment price is agreed. All prices shown on the website include VAT where applicable.
The cost of your order including the shipping fees will be clearly shown in your shopping basket before you submit your order.
Every effort is made to ensure all information on this site is accurate. However, occasionally, an error may occur. Where an error is discovered in the price or description of the product you have ordered, we will inform you of this and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
Our system monitors stock and will inform you if your goods are available to ship immediately. From time to time, stock may not be available. If you accept an out of stock order, your goods will be shipped as a priority as soon as stock is made available again. Payment for the goods will be taken at time of placing the back order.
At Dr Zak's we have no hidden charges and believe that the complete cost of each product should be immediately apparent to our customers.
For your security, we insist that delivery is to the same address that the card used for payment is registered to.
Although we do our best to ensure that your order reaches you as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee delivery for a specific day.
Due to the perishable nature of some of our products, it is high recommended that the goods are shipped to an address where somebody is available to receive them. All our products are shipped next day delivery.
In the event that there is nobody available at the address you have specified for delivery, the goods can be left at a "safe place". This should be a trusted neighbour or other address that is within a few houses of the delivery address. You can provide your "safe place" details when placing the order so our delivery driver is aware of these intructions.
Dr Zak's uses City Link for all deliveries. Your City Link tracking code will give you real time GPS tracking of parcel and its likely delivery time.
Any quoted delivery times are on a best endeavours basis. Dr Zak's shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
All orders received before 14:30 Monday to Friday are dispatched on the same day. Any orders received after 14:30 will be dispatched the following day. Occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control. Please make allowances for deliveries in peak periods and to certain countries outside of Great Britain.
Delivery Discrepancies/Damaged in Transit
Please check orders carefully upon receiving them. If you receive an order that has been damaged in transit or if there are any order discrepancies, we will make every effort to resolve these as soon as possible. You must notify the driver of any obvious damages to the boxes immediately and inform Dr Zak's of any discrepancies or damages that have taken place in transit within 24 hours. If we are not notified within this period, we reserve the right not to process the return. Please contact email@example.com with you order number and date of delivery.
Returns and Refunds:
Dr Zak's operates no-quibble replacement or money-back guarantee for any products found to be faulty.
Please contact us via email address: returns@dr-Zaks.co.uk
Please ensure you state your order number and date of order so that we can process the enquiry swiftly.
Postage costs of the return of faulty goods will be reimbursed by Dr Zak's to the customer.
Your Right to Cancel:
The right to cancel your order must be exercised on or before the seventh day following the day after the delivery of the goods. Customers wishing to exercise this right must notify Dr Zak's by email to returns@dr-Zaks.co.uk or in writing to:
c/o Global Foods (UK)
311 Chase Road
As a condition of the right to cancel, customers must arrange at their own expense the return of the goods in a saleable condition to the address above. The goods will be deemed returned when receipt is confirmed at the above address. Customers will be entitled to a full refund for the cost of the goods.
Any information, whether verbal or in writing, is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty.
The term ‘Dr Zak's’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered company name , address and trading name are as follows:
Global Sourcing (UK) Ltd trading as Global Foods (UK)
311 Chase Road
The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.